Up Down Cut Single Flute Spiral 1+1 Compression Router Bits
1 flute compression bits cut down from the top of the stock and up from the bottom of the stock simultaneously. This bit can be used for mortising projects that require a smooth bottom surface without sacrificing the mortised edge finish.
Single Flute Up-Down Compression Bits Features:
• Up/down cut spiral router bits for a superior fine finish to double-sided laminates and veneers.
• Up/down-cut spirals may also be referred to as compression bits (1+1 compression for single flute in both directions).
• The design of this bit lends itself to super-fine finishing on both edges.
• Chip clearance is directed inwards – towards the center of the routed face; an ideal tool for trimming edges where chip clearance is proficient.
• Compatible with CNC, table-mounted routers, and handheld routing.
1 Flute Compression Router Bits Excellent for Cutting:
Melamine Particle Board
Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
1 Flute Compression Solid Carbide CNC Router Bits Sizes:
Other sizes can be customized.
RicoCNC also can supply other CNC router bits, such as:
UP cut 3 flutes spiral router bits,
Ball nose Carving Bits,
Two Flutes Carbide Up-cut Spiral Bit,
Single Flute Acrylic Cutting Bits: (specially for acrylic cutting),
CNC Router Bits for Aluminium Cutting,
2 Flutes Compression Router Bits,
3 Flute Compression Solid Carbide CNC Router Bits,
TCT double straight flutes router bits,
Single Flute Spiral Router Bits,
Straight Plunge Router Bits,
3 Flutes Chip-Breaker Spiral Bits,
Conical ball nose router bits,
Down Spiral Router Bit, etc.
Welcome to contact us if any inquires for woodworking machine tools!