Beckhoff EtherCAT Terminal EL6751 with Master/Slave Terminal for CANopen
EL6751 is an EL6xxx series master terminal manufactured by Beckhoff. This terminal weighs approx. 70 g, operates at a temperature range of -25 to +60 degrees Celsius, and its current consumption (from the E-bus) is typ. 230 mA. It is widely used in Homag woodworking machine.
EL6751 has a powerful protocol implementation with many features:
• All CANopen PDO communication types are supported: event driven, time driven (using an event timer), synchronous, polling.
• synchronization with the PC controller’s task cycle
• SYNC cycle with quartz precision for drive synchronization, zero cumulative jitter
• parameter communication (SDO) at start-up and when running
• emergency message handling, guarding and heartbeat
• powerful parameter and diagnostics interfaces
• online bus load display
Technical data for EL6751 master terminal and EL16751-0010 Slave terminal
CANopen master terminal
CANopen slave terminal
Number of fieldbus channels
Data transfer rates
10, 20, 50, 100, 125, 250, 500, 800, 1000 kbaud
CANopen network master and CANopen manager, optionally CANopen slave
D-sub connector, 9-pin according to CANopen specification, galvanically decoupled
Current consumption E-bus
typ. 230 mA
status LEDs, CANopen network master, CANopen Manager, supports RAW-CAN
status LEDs, CANopen slave
approx. 70 g
-25…+60 °C/-40…+85 °C
95 %, no condensation
conforms to EN 60068-2-6/EN 60068-2-27
conforms to EN 61000-6-2/EN 61000-6-4
Protect. rating/installation pos.
CE, UL, ATEX
II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc
EL6751 can be used for connection to CANopen networks. The terminal, however, enables a more space-saving implementation since no PCI slots are required in the Industrial PC.
Rico can supply various Beckhoff brand products, please send the model number and images, we will check and reply you quickly.
RicoCNC is one-stop Shop for Excellent CNC & Woodworking Tools and industrial automation parts!
Welcome to our shop!
E-mail: [email protected]